We are pleased to announce that Rick Mastrocola, President and CEO of Tonneson + Co, will be the Global Chairperson of a new Special Interest Group within Geneva Group International (GGI), focused on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI).
The intent of the DEI Special Interest Group is to increase awareness and understanding about diversity, equity, and inclusion globally, across GGI member firms. This group will discuss best practices and offer education and training on DEI topics for the benefit of member firms. Areas of focus include:
• Fostering inclusion and a sense of belonging
• Education on unconscious bias
• Education on moving through discomfort to have meaningful conversations
• Expanding the diversity of our professional networks, advisors, and client base
• Developing inclusive recruiting/hiring practices
To learn more, please read the article in the September issue of GGI Insider (pages 15-16.)
If you’re interested in working with Tonneson + Co, please reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
"*" indicates required fields