Mary May, principal, and Stephanie Howard, client accounting services manager, at tonneson + co were the guest speakers on a Journal of Accountancy podcast episode titled “What to know before offering client accounting services.”
Mary and Stephanie discuss how client accounting services can benefit both firms and clients. Topics include:
• What’s driving the recent growth in the area of client accounting services.
• How client accounting services can help you add value to engagements.
• Why client accounting services can be a growth area for smaller firms.
• What firms need to know before offering client accounting services.
• Why clients may be resistant to adopting cloud technology and what firms can do about it.
If you’re interested in working with Tonneson + Co, please reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
"*" indicates required fields